Safety is Our Priority
Ohlhoff Recovery Programs continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety of our clients, their families and our employees. Our efforts are guided by, and are in adherence to, the most recent recommendations distributed by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Our residential treatment facilities , and remain open, and new clients are screened prior to admission.
Our (IOP) is currently offering telehealth services and on-site urinalysis.
In addition to helping our clients navigate the intense emotions and uncertainty surrounding the pandemic, their health and safety remain our highest priority. These efforts include (but are not limited to):
Creation of a Covid Control Officer staff position with direct contact to to monitor all Covid-19 information and updates to train staff.
- All staff receive ongoing infection prevention and control training.
- All staff is tested regularly.
- Actively monitoring clients and staff for symptoms.
- Screening new clients.
- Increased sanitizing and cleaning services.
- Cancelling facility tours, visitations, family programming, and onsite 12-Step meetings.
- Following guidelines of local and state health officials and the CDC to ensure use of best practices.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, using the restroom, and before eating or preparing food.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched surfaces and objects.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Common symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. If you develop these symptoms or have close contact with someone who had a presumptive-positive or confirmed-positive COVID-10 test result, call your medical provider for instruction. For more information regarding the coronavirus, visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website.
We will continue to keep you informed of our actions to protect our clients, staff, and community here at Ohlhoff Recovery Programs. We remain committed to providing the highest quality of care and support during this time. If you have any questions or need assistance with the admissions process, contact us today.