Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get more information about Ohlhoff Recovery Programs?
We are easily reached by phone during business hours, 9:00am - 5:30pm Pacific Time. Please see the contact page for our toll free number, or visit "our programs" to find contact information specific to the program. Whether you’re calling for yourself or a loved one, we’re here to help.
2. Does Ohlhoff Recovery Programs have a policy on privacy?
Yes. We strongly honor the anonymity of our clients and comply with HIPPA regulations to ensure that you are recovering in a safe environment.
3. How can I add my name to your mailing list?
You can easily do this by signing up here. Rest assured, we never share or sell your information to anyone.
4. What insurance do you accept?
Ohlhoff Recovery Programs is a preferred provider with most insurance companies; allowing you more options when it comes to treatment. We do not, however, accept medical or medicaid.
5. How do I make an appointment to meet with someone?
You can contact any program by phone to set up an assessment appointment.
6. Who do I contact if I have a question about a donation?
Call our Administrative Offices at (415) 626-9782 and we will be able to assist you.
7. Do you accept volunteers?
Yes we do! Our valued volunteers have been here to assist us in a variety of capacities. Because of confidentiality concerns, not all of our programs are able to accommodate volunteers. For more information please contact us at (415) 621-4388 or see our volunteer page.