Thank you for considering a donation to Ohlhoff Recovery Programs!
Your financial support helps to keep our programs affordable for working men and women and offers them the opportunity to do the difficult work of recovering from addiction. Ohlhoff Recovery Programs is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and all donations are tax-deductible. You can donate securely online by clicking the donate button. Or, alternatively, you can donate by:
1. Mailing a check to:
- Ohlhoff Recovery Programs
601 Steiner Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
2. Using employer matching gifts:
- Double your donation to Ohlhoff, without any extra cost to you! Most corporations will match their employee's financial contribution - after making your donation, simply check with your employer to see if they will match your contribution. Contact Elaine Marshall for more information.
3. Giving Donations of Stock:
- Please contact Elaine Marshall, Development Coordinator, for details about how to donate stock to Ohlhoff. Donating appreciated stock is a great way to save on taxes!
- As a registered charitable organization, AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of any items to Ohlhoff. Search us by "Henry Ohlhoff House" or use the link to find us on AmazonSmile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-1422466