DOLLAR A DAY CLUB
The Ohlhoff Dollar A Day Club is a group of alumni, family & friends who are committed to giving $1 a day or more to maintain the Henry Ohlhoff House in a safe and comfortable condition. These many small donations can add up to make a significant difference in the lives of the residents of HOH. Founded in 2012, the club has completed several projects so far:
- Renovated the basement, making it into a computer lab
- Purchased 10 large holiday wreaths to brighten up HOH during the holiday season
- Refurnished the HOH living room with comfortable, stylish sofas and chairs.
- Refurnished the smoking section of the campus with attractive, durable, and comfortable new patio furniture
- More projects will be coming soon!
We hope you will join us at one of the contribution levels described below.
- $30/month or $360/year
- $60/month or $720/year
- $90/month or $1080/year
- $120/month or $1440/year
- $150/month or $1800/year
You can use the donate button below to sign up online or download the DADC monthly payment to set up recurring monthly payments from a debit or credit card. You can also mail a check for your full-year’s membership to Ohlhoff Recovery Programs.
If you are not yet on our alumni email list, please sign up here. You'll receive our quarterly newsletter, invites to reunions and special events and opportunities to connect with fellow alumni and friends of Ohlhoff.