For over 50 years, Ohlhoff Recovery Programs has provided affordable, quality programs for adults and adolescents in recovery from substance abuse and chemical dependency.
All services are offered without regard to race, creed, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or relapse history.
Please explore our website for more information about our programs and how we can help.
And please consider making a tax-deductible donation to help keep our programs affordable for those who need them.
The mission of Ohlhoff Recovery Programs is to provide the highest quality of treatment services for the disease of chemical dependency; empowering individuals and families to take responsibility for their own recovery.
Who We Are
Since our founding in 1958, Ohlhoff Recovery Programs has been at the forefront in helping clients recover from addictions, growing to encompass the spectrum of care and services for which it is so highly regarded today.
We offer a strong, structured model of accountability and support which empowers clients and their families to take control of their lives.
Based on the belief that addiction cannot be cured in isolation, we combine the critical components of recovery into a unique, success-oriented approach:
- Providing a social model of reintegration into the community
- Emphasizing that recovery is spiritually based
- Building a lasting community through the 12-Step principles
- Operating from the clinical conviction that addiction is a family disease; therefore addressing the entire family, not just the addicted person
- Requiring clients to be active participants in their own recovery
- Relapse Prevention
- Discharge Planning
Ohlhoff Recovery Programs provides the highest value of care and the hope of everlasting recovery.